We are searching data for your request:
How to pass the exam? This question is especially relevant for all students, and especially during the session, however, this question is also interesting for schoolchildren. Then he takes his place, and after preparation he goes to talk with the teacher.
However, the oral exam is not only a test of the level of mastery of the material, but also a test of your ability to communicate with people. Suppose that the teacher is neutral towards you (that is, initially he has no purpose to overwhelm you, and you are not his “favorite”).
Let's highlight three components of a successful exam. And finally, the third is your state at the time of passing the exam.
Let's dwell on knowledge. One way or another, this is the main point that connects you with the teacher at the time of the exam. It is preferable to go to the exam prepared in advance. If you are an applicant and feel that you are not able to independently organize your preparation for the exam, then find a tutor (it is very good if he works in the higher educational institution where you decided to enroll, because he can also tell you about the individual character traits of the examiner) ... In general, in any case, try to master all the material by studying lectures, textbooks, and recommended literature.
Let's move on to analyzing your inner state. Just knowing is not enough. You need to be able to demonstrate your knowledge. The number one problem is your excitement. You are definitely worried about the fact that:
- some tickets have been underestimated (the way out is the power of the conviction that you will come across a learned ticket, or just finish your education and the rest);
- the examiner will be in a bad mood (the way out is the power of conviction that you will succeed);
- you are not confident in your abilities. Even if you seem to have learned everything that is required. The way out of this situation is that you should try to drop all negative thoughts. You can even make a "moral support" cheat sheet. It is optional to use it.
- you are afraid that some other difficulties will arise during the exam. The way out: again, the gift of persuasion. Think only good things.
One of the best tips is to get enough sleep before the exam. It is not recommended to sit all night, because in this case you risk going to the exam with a "heavy head". And it is much more difficult to think with such a head. And yet, if you did not manage to sleep (for example, because of excitement you slept quite a bit), then in the morning you can use a cup of an invigorating drink. Certainly, caffeine (but not in excess) and dark chocolate will benefit your body.
Your mood on the day of the exam should be good and optimistic. If this is not available, then urgently create it! And finally, the most important component of your success on the exam is how you build your communication with the teacher, because this is the main feature of the oral exam. Establishing contact with the examiner and finding a common language with him is an important component of success on the exam. How do you achieve all this?
1. Pay attention to the individual characteristics of the teacher. You probably noticed them when you attended lectures and seminars. For example, you noted to yourself that the teacher is very annoyed when students dress brightly. Come to the exam in formal attire. Otherwise, in all likelihood, the most you can count on (even with excellent knowledge of the subject) is a satisfactory grade.
2. Be kind to the examiner. If you show your true good attitude to the teacher, he will feel it, do not allow feigned politeness and respect. The falsity can be seen immediately.
3. Act according to the situation. Watch the teacher's mood as you answer. If it is good, then you can try to enter into a conversation with the teacher. After all, it is not bad when the student and the examiner have common views on any issue. The result will not be long in coming. If the examiner's mood cannot be called good, then try to answer the question posed as soon as possible and leave.
4. As you prepare to answer, write down all your thoughts on the questions on the ticket in detail. Answer with enthusiasm, you should also not give up moderate gestures. Say everything you know about the matter. This will help the teacher know that you have studied their subject well. Watch your speech: it should be clear, and your answer should not be interrupted by painful silence.
What if you are not ready for the exam? After all, it also happens. And the teacher taking the exam has found the glory of a "monster", the senior students told you that he asks all the nuances and it is impossible for him to pass the exam. However, anything is possible. And in this case, the tips below may come in handy. Remember, you just need to have communication skills and be able to speak beautifully. And on the topic you speak or not, that's another question. So:
1. Your self-confidence should become one hundred percent. Instill in yourself a simple truth: "I know everything," before approaching the examiner, say it a dozen times. Moreover, the examiner must read it in your eyes.
2. Breathe in and out calmly. You approach the teacher with the calmest gait, and for added effect, you can even smile at him.
3. During the exam, control yourself: watch your movements and posture, do not betray your excitement or, even worse, fear. Do not crumple the sheet! Do not rotate the knob in a chaotic manner! Don't fiddle with your collar! And the like ... You all know, so do not pass yourself off as a person who is not confident in his abilities. All of the above movements will not work in your favor. Take the following posture in front of the examiner: your head is up, your back is straight, your feet are firmly on the floor, your hands are on the table - this is how a student should look like, who throughout the educational process went to pass the exam as well as possible.
4. Look at the "teacher", notice his posture. Unobtrusively try to mirror it, so you will be at least somewhat like your examiner. Psychology disposes so that a person is especially sympathetic to someone who is at least somewhat similar to him.
5. Eye contact is also very important. Look openly into the eyes of the examiner and start answering. What do you need from you? First, talk a lot. Secondly, it is beautiful. Thirdly, almost on the topic. As for the latter, you have at least some information on the subject in your head. These can be lectures that you managed to read or phrases that you heard in the corridor from those who have already "exhausted themselves." Many teachers have favorite questions. Try (even before you confidently enter the classroom) to find out from classmates exactly what questions they were asked, learn the answers to the most frequently used by the teacher. And proceed from such knowledge. The examiner may be tempted to ask you a few questions. This situation is not hopeless for you. On the contrary, you even have a choice!
First, you can continue your long speeches almost on the topic. In the end, you will tire the teacher with them, and he will fill out your record. Most importantly, don't give up. Second, you can recast the question being asked into a narrative form. Add details. Move on to long speeches. Thirdly, you repeat the question asked to you and pretend to reflect on it. You must let the teacher understand that you cannot express the answer in words in any way, although it is constantly on your tongue. Usually the examiner in such situations helps the examiner, he prompts him with words that he cannot say in any way. The main thing is to skillfully weave the words spoken by the teacher into your speech. Good luck with any exams!